Monday, May 11, 2009

First Mother's Day


Joe and Sam made my first mother's day sooo special. When our alarm went off for church Sunday morning; Joe jumped out of bed and returned with cards and presents before I could even put my feet on the floor. He also grabbed my sweet little cuddle bug from the crib so that I opened everything in the bed with my two favorite men. I got two cards, one from Joe and one from Sam (super sweet), and a silhouette charm with Sam's initials and birthday on it for my charm bracelet AND.... a Ped Egg! hahahaha Seriously, I have been wanting one of those for awhile, so I am pumped about it. Hopefully, I will have smooth nice feet all summer long.
Then we went to church and to lunch with my mom and dad. We ended the day by eating supper with Joe's mom and watching the end of the Amazing Race. It was a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment