Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Long weekend in Mobile

We had a really busy long weekend this past weekend. Joe, Sam, and I drove down to Mobile on Thursday for my dad's induction ceremony into the Mobile sports hall of fame, and to spend some time with my sister and her family. I am really proud of my dad; what a great honor.




After the ceremony was over Joe, Sam, and I spent the rest of the weekend at my sister's house. I miss having her in town, so that I can see her whenever I want. We really did a whole lot of nothing (which was nice). Friday we spent the day shopping in Fairhope. Saturday, Lindsey, Joe, and I took Sam and Jackson to the beach. This was Sam's first time ever at the beach, and it was a blast! I tried to teach Jackson how to swim, but he really just wanted to jump off the side to me instead of swim. One of the pictures below is Lindsey trying to teach Jackson how to swim.



No comments:

Post a Comment