Friday, March 27, 2009

Baby Fat


This past weekend Joe was in the bathroom getting ready for the day when I walked in and announced..."The Cooley's need a lifestyle change." He looked at me like I had eight heads and then chuckled and asked me to elaborate. Ok, so its been almost 6 months since I had Sam and I think the time of blaming my weight on the pregnancy has come to an end.

In my mind I don't think or feel that I am as big as I am. I still think of myself as the size I was before I was pregnant. However, that is soooo not the case; SO I have decided to do something about it. I don't have an unrealistic goal of becoming a size 4 or anything; I just want be fit and trim again.

First and foremost I have to get moving, so I am going to do some sort or cardio 4 times a week for at least 30 mins. I have to work until 4:30 everyday, but if anyone would like to walk/jog on a nice evening just give me a shout. I have a jogging stroller now, so Sam can go with us. Secondly, I am going to drink water, water, and more water....with a non-fat latte sprinkled in there (I seriously have a problem with lattes-they are just so good). Beyond that I don't know. I don't want to overwhelm myself with a crazy workout schedule...I just want to start out with a good foundation and work from there.

Anyway, I hope by posting this on my blog it will help me stick with it. Wish me luck & say bye bye baby fat (I hope). : )

1 comment:

  1. Our baby is Due in June and I have a wedding to be in October!! I well DEF be wanting to walk/jog as soon as I cant get mooving again after our chicken little gets here!

    ReplyDelete