Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A note from a friend

I got a cute "I'm thinking about you" note in the mail from a friend the other day. It absolutely made my day! The note said that I had been on her mind lately and she wanted to say hello, and then she wished me a good week. It made me think about what kind of friend I am to other people. I like to think of myself as a good friend, but I think I fall short of doing random nice things for my friends, or making enough time for them. Having a baby it is easy to say, "I don't have the time to do something" but the truth is I do have the time, I just have to modify it a little. I am going to make a conscious effort to be a better friend to my friends and family. My friends and family mean the world to me, and I pray they all know how special they are to me. Thanks Stephanie for helping me remember to LIVE the Golden Rule not just recite it....I loved your note! :)

"So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you" (Matthew 7:12)

No comments:

Post a Comment